We love the stuff from our dear friends at Clee Cycles (https://clee-b2b.co.uk) – especially their KCNC goods (http://www.kcnc.com.tw/old/Web/NewWeb/index.htm, catalogue: http://www.kcnc.com.tw/old/Web/NewWeb/Album/).
Last Thursday, thieving parasites (no, not the government) broke in and stole 10 bikes and goods.
Now, it bears repeating, IT’S IN ALL OUR INTERESTS
a) NOT to buy any stolen goods, and
b) to help apprehend the scum.
If you knowingly buy from a thief, you are a thief.
So, call the cops if you come across:
- Titus X Alloy Large, 2010 used bike, Rockshox Sid fork, KCNC bars, seat post, 5 arm 94bcd crank, SLR flow saddle
- Titus X Titanium, medium, probably only 2 or 3 in the UK, 2010 used bike, , DT XCM100 Twinshot fork, KCNC bars, seat post, 5 arm 94bcd crank, American Classic hubs, Race 7000 front rim with red nipples, Podium rear with black nipples, XX cassette, SLR flow saddle
- Torus Ti29sd – titanium 29er, 17″ frame, prototype frame so unique, sliding sliver alloy dropouts, Fox F29 Terralogic fork, Ti flat bar, Ti seat post, green Chris King hubs with black spokes, green nipples and black Crest rims, KCNC 5 arm 94bcd crank single ring, Hope Race Evo brakes.
- Burls Custom Built Ti frame, 17″ frame, 26″ wheel mtb – complete bike, totally uniuqe – new! DT XCM100 singleshot fork, Custom built wheels with American Classic hubs, supercomp spokes, black nipples and Crest rims, KCNC bars, seat post, 5 arm 94bcd crank with cobweb chainrings, and KCNC X7 black brakes, SLR flow saddle.
The above were custom-built and are very unique – with custom built wheels easily identifiable. These bike are all very rare, the Torus and Burls are one of a kind. Please let us know if you see or hear of anything suspicious like un-badged titanium 26 and 29 frames.
Stock bikes stolen were:
- MSC WCS29 mtb white/blue Large, blue anodised hubs, rims, bars.
- Moda Cannon Large full carbon full suss 26″ MTB
- Moda Stretto 2011 Road bike, 54cm
- Moda Tempo 52cm
- Merida Race Lite 904 Road bike 54cm, and a
- Merida Matts 40D MTB 18″ frame.
A number of parts were stolen:
- SRAM and Shimano cassettes,
- a DT EXM130 fork,
- Exposure Toro and Joystick lights,
- Hope Vision2 and R4 lights.